FANUC America CERT Programs Teach Robotics and Enhance Employees' Skills
Since 1982, FANUC America Corporation has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing innovative robots and robotic solutions for companies all over the world. With over 250,000 robots installed worldwide, it is no wonder that FANUC America is the leader in industrial automation. It is also not surprising that with such a huge installation base, there is a major demand for employees to be certified to use FANUC robots. Understanding this demand, FANUC America created the Certified Education Robot Training or CERT Program.
FANUC Robot Education Mobile Cell FANUC America' CERT Program is available for purchase exclusively to High Schools, Universities, Community Colleges, Technical Colleges, Vocational Schools, and Adult Education Centers.
Some of the successful approaches used by educational institutions are:
• Integration of robotic automation to teach design and manufacturing concepts
• Creation of new courses and project-based activities to prepare students to work with robotic automation
• Add robotic automation facilitated learning to Career Technical Education programs
• Integrate CERT program with career cluster curriculum
• Apply industrial robot training to engineering technology curriculum
• Add CERT program to community workforce retraining initiatives