The best selling Marcraft PC Systems Concepts and Service Text, Lab and Practice Question CD-ROM is now in its 6th edition and includes complete coverage of the new 2010 CompTIA A+ Certification training objectives.
Thousands of students, instructors and technicians have looked to Marcraft to deliver their computer technician training programs all in one package. We have delivered once again!
Thirteen colorfully illustrated theory chapters, forty-five hands-on labs, and test prep CD-ROM work hand-in-hand to deliver unparalleled training and success in the classroom.
The 2009 CompTIA Network+ Certification program is the logical next step from A+ Certification…and a path for entering directly into a networking career.
Marcraft is a cornerstone partner of the CompTIA Network+ program along with 24 other companies like Microsoft®, Apple®, HP® and Intel®.
Network + recognizes a technician’s ability to describe the features and functions of networking components and to install, configure and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, protocols and services.
Network+ certified professionals work in a variety of IT roles, including network administrators, network technicians, network installers, help desk technicians, and IT cable installers.
The Marcraft Network+ Training program, currently in its 4th edition, includes an expertly written and illustrated theory text with an accompanying hands-on lab guide and student.
Cabling & Fiber Optics Connectivity
The Data Cabling Installer Certification from Certifications International has provided the IT industry with an introductory, vendor-neutral certification for skilled personnel that install Category 5 copper data cabling. Marcraft has been producing IT certification courses for various facets of computer technology and networking since 1988.
Marcraft provides students with the knowledge and skills required to pass the ETA Data Cabling Installer Certification (DCIC) exam and to become a certified cable installer. The DCIC is nationally recognized and is the hiring criterion used by major communication companies.
The Complete Fiber Optic Installers Certification Course prepares technicians to answer the growing demand for qualified cable installers, who can understand and implement fiber-optic technologies. These technologies include terminology, techniques, tools, and various products in the fiber optic industry. Our course also prepares technicians to challenge the FIO certificate exam from ETA.
Cyber Security Program
The Marcraft Cyber Security Program combines physical security systems, computer security, network security and external organization protection into one comprehensive security program. Includes 90 hours of theory and hands-on labs with equipment.
• Physical Security – Basic security and surveillance systems, access control and monitoring, remote monitoring, fire detections systems, vehicle detection sensors, wired security systems, wireless security systems, key management.
• Computer Security – Access control, computer authentication, malicious software protection.
• Network Security – Network and server access, physical server security, network authentication methods, access control, remote monitoring, simple network management protocol, wireless network security.
• External Organizational Protection – Authentication, data encryption, digital certificates, auditing, types of attacks and firewalls.
• Disaster Recovery – Data backup methods and data recovery.